Help Us Fulfill the Great Commission
Bless Every Home is a FREE mission-focused program that gives you the tools to pray for your neighbors by name. When you sign up to be a Light for your neighborhood you will receive a list of your 40 closest neighbors. You can even choose which days to be sent a reminder email containing a suggested prayer and a list of the next 5 neighbors to pray for that day.
Using Bless Every Home you can also:
• Track your Pray, Care, Share progress with each neighbor using a color-coded tracking system
• Save notes and prayer requests for each neighbor so you will always be able to pray for your neighbors' personal needs
• View a map of the neighbors in your neighborhood
• Receive access to free resources
• And much more.
Help us fulfill the Great Commission by bringing your neighbors to Christ.
Frequently Asked Questions
No notice is generated by joining BlessEveryHome.com or when you click Pray, Care, Share, or Disciple on your neighbors.
There are only two ways they will know:
• You talk with them and ask if they have specific prayer needs or share that you are praying for them. This service was designed to help you not just pray for your neighbors, but also to reach out and get to know them in person. The knowledge that you are personally praying for them can be a huge blessing in their life, so we encourage building personal relationships with them.
• A neighbor near you decides to sign up as a LIGHT and you have chosen to show that you are a LIGHT to others in your neighborhood.
The default list number is 40, but you can edit the size of your list after you sign up by going to settings. You may make your list to have anywhere from 1-250 neighbors on your list. Check out this helpful information on editing the size of your list.
Yes, you can either use the website or the app.
You can sign up here to onboard with the app.
- You will receive a prompt to install the app
- The app will guide you through creating a prayer list
- You will be offered to connect to the church
- If you use an iOS device, you can download the app from the Apple App Store
- If you use an Android device, you can download the app from the Google Play Store
- If you have already created your account, you will be able to log into that account within the app to continue your progress
- If you have not yet created your account, you can do so within the app